Responsive, Mobile Friendly Websites
Responsive web design has become more important as the amount of mobile traffic now accounts for more than half of total internet traffic. Google in the past few years have actively started to boost the ratings of sites that are mobile friendly if the search was made from a mobile device.
It's more important now than ever to have a fully responsive website to make sure visitors to your website aren't lost because of a poorly designed site.
A responsive template scales dynamically to fit the width of the browser that the user is viewing your site with. It's an effective and intelligent way to approach targetting mobile platforms such as iPhone and iPad for your Joomla or Wordpress website. We can help you establish a professional, beautifully executed mobile site to ensure those users can make the most of their visit to your website from their smartphone or tablet, as we have done for a number of clients recently.
- Improve user engagement - Mobile users have very different needs from your website when accessing from a mobile device, compared to from a PC or laptop
- Increase enquiries/sales – On a mobile device, customers are usually looking for a phone number, directions to your office, or to transact/purchase easily – on a very small screen, this requires a vastly different user interface
- Use your existing site - A mobile site uses a different “stylesheet” attached to your existing site – you don’t need another site
- Inexpensive - The cost of a mobile site is vastly lower than a conventional website
- Seamless switchover - Mobile devices will automatically pick up the mobile version of the site, and users can also switch to the full site if they prefer