Developing Early Maths Through Story
Developing Early Maths Through Story is a guide to..
Developing Early Maths Through Story is a guide to help educators feel more confident about teaching early mathematics.
The book contains 14 chapters, on numbers 0 to 13. Each chapter includes
- A brief outline of a traditional story
- EYLF learning objectives
- The resources needed
- Suggestions for younger children and babies
- Scope for outdoor activities and for using natural materials
- Further activities, Games and extension questions
- Suggestions for using ICT
- and assessment opportunities.
There are yet no reviews for this product.